Wednesday, May 19, 2004

safe

I can tolerate incompetent morons anywhere, anyplace, anytime. What gets difficult to handle is someone at work, a 'superior' who takes that coveted title, imposing his unpolished, crude, unsophisticated, run-of-the-mill, decaying, 'safe' ideas as products of experience on the team. What people don't realize is, resorting to this may surely help keep your job, (reminds me of the rat in the cylinderical treadmill) but will never get one to achieve a break-through. The best years of our life are wasted by 'playing it safe'. FUCK YOU.
What's hilarious is when dumbfucks like this try to be different, they come up with 'ideas' that are disfunctional enough to fuck up the whole effort altogether but feel good about the fact that they said something 'different'.

I hope the concerned person reads this. Was that offensive? Good. that's the whole fucking point. Atleast you're alive enough to feel it. Here it goes again. FUCK YOU, ARSEHOLE.
Bottom line, if you can't come up with something decent, let someone who can. He's probably confident enough to face the odds. Unlike you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20 May, 2004

    Very vitriolic. I know people like this. Saving their ass at the cost of overall decay.
    But guess what? I now need to log onto Blogger and post a comment. Of course there is a "Post anonymously" section as well, so I probably need to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...