Friday, May 21, 2004

Devinder is in Denver. A man travelling with a digital camera, living out of a suitcase and through hotel rooms, suddenly looks up and clicks the sight of sky scrapers merging into the sky, nose to nose with a Lufthansa, uploads a picture now and then. Wohoooo man you're living MY kinda life!
Cheers!
karry

Iglesias's 'Hero' seeping into my headphones... this is getting surreal!!!!!


Blogger has a new set of templates which looked tempting enough for me to give a shot at. Although there was a warning message saying that the entire template would be modified, I didn't think of the comments. Aarrgh... I'm feeling really bad about having lost those. What's possible now is commenting as 'anonymous'. Feel free to give me a piece of your mind... anonymously, if you like!

Also, the reason I've reverted back to this same old template is that the 'links' section disappears in the rest. Now I may have lost your comments, but I can't lose track of your blogs, can I? :)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous21 May, 2004

    it's your lucky day today - i haven't got a boyfriend. As Cosmopolitan says - I'm single and ready to mingle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21 May, 2004

    Btw, the earlier comment was from me.. Reshma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21 May, 2004

    One day, I have just one day! Ok, will make the most of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21 May, 2004

    Please check my blog for uashamed hero-worship - RS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous24 May, 2004

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/%3E/articleshow/654588.cms - Sandeep Pal Singh's article on Gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous24 May, 2004

    The man himself -
    http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=325082930226142255

    -[rS] -

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...