Monday, May 03, 2004

I ache to know the Royal Enfield Bullet well and inside out. I wish I understood what's going on here (and the pages linked to it with hardcore info on the Bull's idiosyncrasies):

http://www.cybersteering.com/cruise/feature/bullet/thescience.html

I wish I could just download this stuff straight into my head like Neo did with the chopper manual. I mean I just plug this cable into the back of my cranium, crash for a while and when I wake up, I see the matrix. I turn to look at a Bullet and I see the bike in cross sections, like a transparent 3d application, like a blown up assembly diagram. There you go; that's nirvana for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...