Monday, May 31, 2004

looking ahead

I'm mainly interested in Corporate branding and I'd like to be exposed to different media of information dissemination like print, intranet, internet, cd presentations or any new media in the making. The collateral impact of various sources has to be regulated to capture the target audience and it is this challenge that inspires me to get my hands into this exercise on a daily basis.


I have been designing logos, making animated ads, print ads and layouts, designing layouts for web, have worked in 3d; spined by basic art skills. See http://www.kariyal.com for detailed work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...