Tuesday, May 04, 2004

jock

One hundred and fifty pushups done today, on a weekday. Not a Saturday or a Sunday but a weekday. I'm the man. Didja hear me? Aa sed am da MAAAAAAAN.


Pushups are the best, complete-body workout. It's least expensive too. All one needs is 1 x 2 meters of floorspace. Time management, Clarity and focus on schedules also slips in top gear. Does this have something to do with the blood running into the head? I actually WANT to revise my French lessons now.

C'est un beau jour! Je suis tres tres heureux.


Sgt. Arjun: Alright, ye smart ass. Simmer down now. We'll see how good your French is tomorrow, in class. This is probably the ONLY French you know. God-damn #@%*& punk... quel l'idiot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...