Thursday, May 20, 2004

grab those horns!

Ok, I've figured it out. There are basically 2 kinds of people- those who play it safe and those who venture out to do new things and also take the risk of looking stupid. History is witness to the fact that new ideas were always rubbished as pruducts of foolish minds. The 'safety softies' will stand on the side and watch, jeer and mock at the ones who step into the arena and dare to face the challenge and take it by the horns.
I just decided what I'd rather be. I can't imagine spending this lifetime doing things that have already been flogged to death.

Je suis très très joyeux. Aujourd'hui, je mettre un colleague dans lui place!

1 comment:

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...