Friday, April 30, 2004

ITGO

I was with India Today Group Online for 1 glorious year where I learnt to use this fantastic, open-ended, seamlessly infinite medium. The joint was headed by Arun Katiyar who made working there such a pleasure with inspiration galore- how else do you make everyone slog it out and still not hear them crib about being overworked and underpaid?! :)) I guess we just loved what we did. Arun, salaam!

We all met again after 4 years at Rodeo, in CP. The last time we partied publically was at San Marzano, then known as Pizza Pizza Express, where we created a ruckus which I was hoping we'd outdo at Rodeo, but I guess we've all sobered down a bit. Of course, you can never duplicate an event, nor the ambience of working with this boisterous gang! Check out the pics:


http://www.geocities.com/arjunkariyal/itgo/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...