Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Damn, I've started smoking again. It's just 3 sticks a day but the point is, I've started smoking again. What's worse is, I've stopped working out. Whatever happened to those 100-pushups-a-day-200-on-weekends routine?

Today, I lit my morning cigarette, stared at it till it burnt through, without taking a single puff. Basically, I don't really need the nicotine, it's just become a habit to light up in the mornings. I must refrain now. Hope this will last through the afternoon. I HAVE to make a conscious effort to give this up. I'll gladly be a quiter here.


Get back to where you once belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...