Sunday, April 11, 2004

songs in my playlist

Woooah- its a utopian existence of a dream, a passing cloud in which Dave Matthews serenades 'Crash into me' and this dream seeps through me like I'm a permeable entity suddenly solidified when Matchbox 20 howls out '3 a.m.' and 'Long Day'; WHAM! I'm catapulted into a steel wall with my face flattened out against it and the very fading in of Enya (in the same playlist?!) dissintegrates the wall and I float, rising slowly, like I were in the dome of a church a hundred feet high with just one light source above and the crescendo of the chorus pulls me up into an Irish landscape (I've been there, yes, physically) where Sting echoes in 'They Dance Alone', suspending me in limbo, a very peaceful limbo, almost futilitarian.


Snap out of it. Gotto to take mom and the dogs to Palam Vihar. Brother's waiting and it's a long drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...