Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Getting things done...

This exercise starts from home. The basketball backboard and support in my apartments has been knocked down due to wear and tear and a new one needs to be put up. I've already attended 2 residence meetings to get this done and all that has happened is talk. I've sent emails to everyone I grew up with playing in the backyard, and have enough moral support and financial, if need be. I don't really know how much I'll be playing once this job is done, but this is for the kids. They deserve what we had.

Why is it difficult? C'mon, let's dissect this. The reason it's such a major task is, that one has to get around everyone's egos. There's this passage which has a series of doors blocking your way. Each door's keyholder stands by that door. Once his importance is acknowledged, he opens the door. He might make this easier for you by giving a nod to the next keyholder. how you interract with each will depend on how many doors you get past. When you get to the end, you are given a door and a key to manage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...