Tuesday, April 27, 2004

130 pushups. Nice to see those cuts again; the veins on my neck.
I'm free. I hardly miss a cigarette. It takes a will and it's possible. To be free of a chemical dependancy is to experience liberation. If I can just apply this principle to loneliness, I can overcome the need for companionship. To realize that I have only me to depend on in a crisis, and to be at peace with myself would be absolute liberation.
When I'm not working out, I indulge in self pity. Physical stress is essential for men to maintain emotional equilibrium.
Tomorrow, I want 150. C'mon ya sexy hunk, you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...