Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Yesterday I had ... ok I got it... "Uncle Pinto's Goan Prawn Curry" at the Machaan in Taj (it's on the ground floor from my office) with a friend. It wasn't the most expensive on the menu, but it was rich alright! That little serving of rice and the bowl of curry with 4-5 giant prawns did absolutely not look like it would fill up me sack but by the time I guzzled down a Virgin Mary... hubba hubba... the curry was laced with coconut milk and even the outer shells of the prawns were munchable... aaargh I loved it...


Quoting Devinder in http://devinder.blogspot.com/


"...only when you head out to a glacier or drive down to the sea... "


... son of a mother... I love this guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...