Friday, June 27, 2003

these days, whenever I get some time off, I'm listening to Eminem and reading his lyrics. This guys kinda makes sense... ok sometimes he goes onto some extreme stuff. But then, his stuff is extreme. From 'The Way I am':


and it seems like the media immediately

points a finger at me (finger at me)..

So I point one back at 'em, but not the index or pinkie

or the ring or the thumb, it's the one you put up

when you don't give a fuck, when you won't just put up

with the bullshit they pull, cause they full of shit too

When a dude's gettin bullied and shoots up his school

and they blame it on Marilyn (on Marilyn).. and the heroin

Where were the parents at? And look where it's at

Middle America, now it's a tragedy

Now it's so sad to see, an upper class ci-ty

havin this happenin (this happenin)..

then attack Eminem cause I rap this way (rap this way)..

But I'm glad cause they feed me the fuel that I need for the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...