Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I imagined today what it would be like if I were someone who hated everyone and everything and how I would perceive life with a 'hell-with-all' frame of mind. It felt like being on an island, I see a ship going by and I could wave my hands or start a smoke signal, but then I decide to let it go because I don't need to go anywhere and I don't need to be with any more people than I am with and know already. I am so full of myself, my own experiences and whatever intelligence I have, that I see absolutely no need to grow anymore. I need nobody to show me anything else about life, I can handle things on my own. Then someone sees me on this island and a flash comes to him or her, that hey, I gotto tell this guy about another place I know of... but then, he'll just brush me off so why bother. I am on this island for life, till I actually make an effort to get off it... I need to start a smoke signal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...