Monday, June 09, 2003

Putting up with other people's incompetency is abetting incompetency and in time, means being incompetent. When a person willingly refuses to improve and imposes his obsolete / dated ideologies on others, then that person deserves to be taught a lesson. I hope I don't end up doing something rash. Give me patience, Lord. Show me you exist.

The more one travels the bigger the world gets. A change has definitely come over me.


Devinder, I saw Durabatt's website. For those who are oblivious, Durabatt batteries are fake Duracells. we bought them in Loharkhet on our trek in Kumaon. It looks like the original with even the power gauge printed on it! It was so funny we brought them back with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...