Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Touched a new level at work in these last two weeks. I'm finally merging illustration and design, seriously, after a long while. Made a survey with Sameer which had his tech expertise, sense of humor and ability to connect to people at a personal level along with my design and illustrations. Although I've done this before in Life Positive for the Tarot Cards, teaming with the editorial and programmers for their respective expertise, here:

http://www.lifepositive.com/tarot/

doing this for the Intranet of a Management Consultancy is a different ballgame altogether! Pity this can't be seen publically...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...