Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hazarding Poetry IV

bulleting through a luke warm cloud
restless and tossing, relentless and proud

landing to stop, jump, skid and hop
the angst would simmer and spare the goner
so settles in the patch amidst the fauna

Lo! Comes along a butterfly, flits across and tickles all logic
No! I've come too far to be told that all this is a trick
I've hurried, scurried, chased the essential evil-
drop shadow, curves, levels, emboss and bevel!!

if not this then what?
the world is cocooned in the same old snot
is there a way out? some rule I can flout?
Keep questioning because thats what it's about
Hey, you're the catalyst, the butterly that helps me look out

4 comments:

  1. 'Thoughtful' ...

    Hi, I'm Trouvaille. Sophie had directed me here and since a really frustrating Turdsday morning was doing me no good ... dropped in here. Bhoy am I glad.

    Am bookmarking your page on mine ... in a few minutes ... actually make that a lot of minutes since I'm going to change the template *Sigh* vanity !

    "Travelling Poet" - that OK with you ;-)

    See ya,

    Trouvaille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trouvaille,Welcome to the humble pad.Travelling Poet- very Kahlil Gibranish! Sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lovee has got a good name for u...a travelling poet....fabulous work man...i was out for the past two days ...totally held up...came home just now...have to go back agian..will be back soon... to see u.....bloggin ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...