Friday, November 14, 2008

crossing sides

Have long thought of a comic strip- with a female protagonist. The challenge here is, can I think like a woman? Although I am far from the deep, sensitive types, I think sometimes I know what goes on in a female mind; but I'll never really know- since I cannot experience the female physiological experiences that entwine with the female mind and concoct that vicious cocktail which is still a mystery to date- and the menfolk never see it coming- getting socked, hit, clobbered, intoxicated, run-over, knocked out, ambushed, blown away, smitherened, bazooka-ed, fire-in-the-holed, every time, and the recipe will always be as abstract and inexact as an unpredictable response from a woman when you expect her to react after a certain self-approved, so-called knight-in-shining-armor act.

This I take on myself. To know what I never will in its true sense. Nevertheless, I shall try. My next post will be the first of the strips.

3 comments:

  1. Spore, I believe is the answer. I played with the creature creator trial on Mac last evening. Man, you have to get it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys.. dude... me the traditional pen-on-paper guy... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...