Saturday, February 04, 2006

misery

i tell my switch side
keep busy so you spiral
upwards and not down
headreel in love of my work
dis-joints me from all
tapasya? dunno man

love surge for work realising it's purpose
looking up i see a bird...
peering from the corner of its eye- wondering,
what's this guy upto

what i'm upto, is the headspin
for the love of warm sunshine
in receding winters
euphoria shrouds the reality check

water unwashes
random thoughts that cling onto hair
like a child holding onto a dear granny
you and i are- one!

but when you smile
everything around appears pointless
I couldnt tell you ever how i feel
i wouldnt
or it would ruin the secret love for you
nursing the secret makes me miserable
i love that misery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...