Tuesday, February 21, 2006

insomniac VI

I'm beginning to develop visions of what my own home / space / pad will look like- starting with an 8 x 8 foot laminate of one of my own photographs on one wall, a 100 rms music system on a rack with my music and books, a rug to drop my feet on in the morning to ponder a little before I stand up, one of my paintings on the wall behind the bed, a little table to dump stuff on and of course a large window opposite the bed- so the natural light can flood right in and make a quite Sunday a beautiful day to stay all day indoors and do absolutely nothing at all.

4 comments:

  1. do nothing??? but then... when do we drop-in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when do we drop in?! o paapey... whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnever you feel like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very welcoming. I need to borrow ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. abe sale when will you come here to have a look at some properties? you need a car for those sexy alloy wheels -- right?!

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...