Thursday, June 30, 2005

videoz

my fave music videos-
1. Simply irresistable- Robert Palmer
bodies swaying to the music... loved the editing!

2. I still haven't found what I'm looking for- U2
Walking around on the street

3. November Rain- Guns and Roses
Slash playing the lead in front of the church

4. Free as a bird - Beatles
As psychedelic as they are

5. you're beautiful - David Blunt
Takes off all his clothes, stuff from the pocket and finally jumps in lake/sea from a very high point.

6. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Kind of dark... but loved the mix of 2d and 3d animation.

7. Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
Mr entertainer at his crazy best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...