Saturday, June 04, 2005

and clothes maketh a man

Clothing items I think of when i am reminded of these people-
Jitendra-white leather shoes
Pran - green jacket, purple pants
madonna - conical bra
govinda - newspaper suit
marlon brando - black leather biker jacket
ash rai - bridal wear from 'Devdas'
salma hayek - light white top from 'Desparado' (uufff)!
amitabh bachchan - white suit from 'Agneepath'
tom cruise - aviator glasses from 'Top Gun'
bono - knee length jacket from the video of 'i still haven't found what I'm looking for'
sheila dixit - saree
sonia gandhi - white saree
george fernandes - white kurtas pajama
chidambaram - white shirt, white mundu
sreedharan - metro worker averalls and headlight
ajay jadeja - grey suit
rahul bose - tight t shirt
mallika sherawat - sleeveless, shoulderless top
salman khan - nothing on top
me- dirty t shirt worn over 2 weekends, jeans worn over the month, floaters
any mallu in kerala - black umbrella, white shirt, white mundu, rubber chappals in the rain and not one spot of dirt on the clothes. dunno how they manage it and I take my hat off right frikkin' now to all them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...