Friday, September 26, 2003

My favourite question is-

Where do I see myself 10 years from now?


10 years from now I see myself using technology that creates 3d holograms which could be visuals or animations; stuff you can walk around and through. To get a picture of what the future might look like, take yourself 20 years back. Nobody thought of softwares like 3d Max or Maya with which anybody can create 3d images at home. Since things are moving at a geometric progression, in 10 years we will have technology in our reach which will create very believable illusions, in real space.

Voice, music and environment stocks will be available at a click of a button or wave of the hand (Minority Report?). This will drastically change presentation styles because one will literally walk through the content.


10 years from now I see myself capable of stuff that I have absolutely no clue of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...