Wednesday, September 24, 2003

If there's anything that makes me really happy, that makes me feel that this life is worth every second, it's knowing that I have been a catalyst in somebody's happiness in some way or the other. If I can do just one special thing in someone's life, like encourage or highlight their talents, it invariably sparks off an energy reactor in that person which in turn charges me up. The amazing fact is that it's so easy to do. All one needs is timing; when and where to say those words of encouragement that make such a huge difference.
Good timing is when the person is genuinely trying to achieve something and you come into the situation. If you can catch that person's drift, you will be in the same state of mind and the moment this person is close to or actually achieves that goal, you say the magic words. Ho boy, the reactor roars in. Remember, it charges the self too. Reason enough to do it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...