Sunday, December 16, 2007

Xavierians of '91

met my class mates at the school reunion after 16 years. I could cry just thinking about the way we were back then- scampering through the corridors all through our formative years. Apart from the paunch, mustaches and showing scalp, we're still the same. Here's to last night-

ride the time machine with me
we were the loud wilder lot
and still are- jeez what a racket we made
and we made each other back then

we swapped cards, talked shop
or just recalled ourselves

its like having found
pieces of ourselves
take my best wishes
give me that smile
it takes me to higher ground

you are a part of me
that floats away, but never broken away
let our hearts meet, hold me tight
Now get out there and shine

I'm listening to 'Everything' by Michael Buble here. When the chorus plays, I'm thinking of the Xavierians of '91.

1 comment:

  1. those nostaligic moments-soul beckoninghappy times of the yesteryearbright n vibrant were those daysthinking of the yesteryearheld so close and so dear!

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...