Sunday, May 07, 2006

regurgitate 2

Hey Anand... thanks for leaving behind those Faber Castle pencils... it got me working-



Delhi hits 44 degs and I'm losing it... Masoori trip comes across as so precious now- the trees, peace, sleeping off in the blissful forest for a while. Dammit I ache for the sight of dense flora to run through, my hands on a tree that holds homes to a million lives, the sound of absolutely nothing but the lives of the forest.



Apart from this, 5 things i need in life
- drawing sheets
- lots of pencils
- my car
- red wine
- my Zippo

1 comment:

  1. the rustle of the leavesthe sounds that the insects makethe creeking of the trunksa gentle gustthe sun beams trying to peek inbut failing in their every efforta voilent brook...gushing its waythose huge trunks...and those entwining climberswhere theres so much happening...yet unknownmy kinda place...my campus..lol..have i earned enough envy...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...