Sunday, May 07, 2006

regurgitate 2

Hey Anand... thanks for leaving behind those Faber Castle pencils... it got me working-



Delhi hits 44 degs and I'm losing it... Masoori trip comes across as so precious now- the trees, peace, sleeping off in the blissful forest for a while. Dammit I ache for the sight of dense flora to run through, my hands on a tree that holds homes to a million lives, the sound of absolutely nothing but the lives of the forest.



Apart from this, 5 things i need in life
- drawing sheets
- lots of pencils
- my car
- red wine
- my Zippo

1 comment:

  1. the rustle of the leaves
    the sounds that the insects make
    the creeking of the trunks
    a gentle gust
    the sun beams trying to peek in
    but failing in their every effort
    a voilent brook...gushing its way
    those huge trunks...
    and those entwining climbers
    where theres so much happening...
    yet unknown

    my kinda place...my campus..lol..have i earned enough envy...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...