Friday, September 16, 2005

driving down to work was different today. same crazy traffic, same madness- just that it didnt get to me this time. I now have a tiny-toony mp3 player that keeps my sanity intact.
i dont understand a word of Italian, but listening to Andrea Bocelli voice just does it. Its said about him that if God had a voice, it would be his.
----------------------------------------------------------------
flash 8 now has drop shadow and bevel. probably coz adobe now owns macromedia! the new effects almost put flash at par with illustrator and premier- both adobe products. dont miss the rendering engine they now have. exploits open gl. video downloading and managing is quicker.what does this mean to me? well, i can now put up video travelogs!
----------------------------------------------------------------

someone's taken life a li'l too seriously.
----------------------------------------------------------------

and finally, one unfinished job taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...