Thursday, February 24, 2005

ride, honey. ride.

When travelling in a car, one relates least to the environment because only the eyes are perceiving here. We are in a capsule of glass and metal with the stereo blaring out our favorite music and occupying our minds.
Precisely why bikers enjoy scanning the landscape the most. All the senses are in full gear; the eyes soak up the creations around, the nose knows what's cooking around, the skin feels the wind and heat, the ears capture the local vibrations and a bug gets into the mouth once in a while. Ugh!

The sooner I'm riding, the sooner I'll be the real me. But I have to do this sensibly, unlike otherwise, so that the Royal Enfield stays on longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...