Sunday, February 06, 2005

dream machine and nosey posey

Basically, I'm waiting for a phone that has a camera, mp3 player, browser, email, fm, compass, 3d car and shooter games, satellite mapping, buzzes me on my website hits, sale at a Givo store, tells me how handsome i am in a sexy, feminine voice when the morning alarm starts, an lcd screen that turns into a vanity mirror so i can check out my nosey hair and reminds me, 'Heeeeey, trim 'em, wil ya'. Do they have a piece like that huh? huh? huh huh huh? Do they? Tell me, c'mon tell me...

Not that I'm going to use it for phone calls.






I had to pose with the only Great Masters' painting I ever copied. This one is called 'Moulin Rouge' by Henri De Toulouse Lautrec, 1891, which I copied in 1998 in poster paint and waterproof ink- to impress interviewers!


1 comment:

  1. I do think they have a phone like that. The stumbler, so to say, is that you'll have to part with a fortune -- I mean really a fortune!!

    Vanity mirror is something I doubt you'd get; you'd probably need some consuling services to get a solution -- Or else, just gimme a couple of extra grands and I shall get it done, Sire!

    Now c'mon, tell me, tell me, how much are you willing to part with!!

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...