Wednesday, December 08, 2004

too old to rock and roll...

Hit a rock concert at Pragati Maidan on Sunday; event called Numero Uno Rock Out. The last time I went for one was 4 years back and a lot has changed since then (I've grown old). The bands that played were Prestorika, Pin Drop Violence, Orange Street and Medicis from Pondicherry. From days when when I could sing along with the bands, here, I was a mute spectator. Not only had I not heard any of the songs, I hadn't even heard of the bands the cover versions were played of. Anyway, from what I could tell from my sense of music, Orange Street were the best of the lot. They played a bit of fusion, their drummer was amazing, they experimented quite a bit, and they were the only ones who didn't appear dazed and confused like the rest of the bunch. The volume was way up high and my head was ringing till next morning. It felt good though; now when's the next gig in town?

1 comment:

  1. What the fuck about you is so old? Can you describe --
    Not your body, is it? (Women are you listening!)

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...