Friday, December 31, 2004

Endnote

In this media-infested world of random-access messaging, blogs and other forms of information diarrhea, my favorite medium of expression are the slogans on the back of trucks, autos and tempos. These people don't have the time or access to blogs or let out like we do; not that these outlets are in the proximity due to the nature of their work. They express themselves on that little space they have at the back of their machines which totally reflects their outlook to life at times- something that can stay there for a few months altogether- comes with hitting the road for a living, I presume.

Here's an endearing one I saw yesterday:

'Gussa nahi pagli, pyaar chahiye'.



Rameshwar's have opened shop near home but they don't have aloo ki sabzi that comes with the kachaudi at Kaleva; and Kaleva wins my patronage.

If I can't do much about tsunami victims sitting around here, the least I can do is not get drunk on new year's and dance my ass off for nothing. Wishing hope and peace for the victim's families and here's wishing everyone a happy new year.


1 comment:

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...