Thursday, November 13, 2003

Kill Bill - Volume 1

"Wiggle your big toe".
Just finished seeing Kill Bill - volume 1. This has to be the first time I wished I was any female protagonist of a movie. O Ren's past is shown in 2-d animation and I loved every frame of it. Reminds me of the 2d done in Renaissance part 1 of Animatrix:

http://www.intothematrix.com/rl_cmp/animatrix_site_ep1_480.html

I really wonder if Kill Bill will ever make it to India with it's expletives and blood flow from severed body parts like a fire hydrant run over. If you think your stomach wouldn't churn at the sight of a sword dicing bodies, go watch it. Nice movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...