Thursday, May 29, 2003

Blogging is fun. Didn't know I had so much in my head for just one day! Am wearing a purple shirt my colleagues gifted me, love it! The colors one wears affects how you feel and think. Like I'm very confident about the day in black. I feel like the devil himself and that makes me kind of feel protected from the worst sonofa I'll meet. White does the reverse. Red makes me feel like, get the f#%@ out of ma way babe, I'm full of myself today... Blue makes me feel like... neutral actually, nothing much, same for greys. I gave all me birthday roses to colleagues, now that felt good for some reason I can't figure yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...