Thursday, January 01, 2009

New targets for a new year

Just the tech I've been waiting for- I made these quick sketches on a 13" touchscreen laptop called HP Pavilion tx2009 and the biker on a HP Touchsmart PCwith my finger tip. We spotted these machines in 2 different digital shops. Both have bluetooth so moved the sketches to the phone. Everything is moving towards touch and gestures. Drawing directly on the surface beats the tablet for some reason. but you get more options with the tablet. I figure touch tech will get there quick- where you can choose brush types while drawing with your finger tip... pinch zoom in, finish it further. Maybe this tech is already out and I am just not aware of it yet. Jeez things are moving fast.
Got around to seeing Slumdog millionaire. Apparently this movie will not be released in India. Pity we are still so tight-assed about stuff that should matter less now. Also this year have resolved to see all Woody Allen movies. My other big target should finish this year. Will post up when it's done else I'm going to make a real ass of myself. Happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. The sketch is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch!

    Is it really true that Slumdog Millionaire won't be shown in India? Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well apparently it will show here now. I'm hoping they don't censor it- especially the language, which is pretty... real, should I say; and that's how I like my movies. That would be the real test of our 'tight-assedness'.

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...