Thursday, December 25, 2008

relink

Another one-
http://fontpark.morisawa.co.jp/permalink?id=nlo1x3dkhmt75vh
Met my classmates from school at the reunion- some since we were 5. Vikas Nath, do let us know when you attain knighthood or something like that. Missed Puneet and Arvind this time.
Swapped movies with Emil yesterday. I got a few animation movies from him - Renaissance should be an interesting watch.
Way to go Vikas Arya. Lage raho!

Am I human anymore and do I feel anything at all? Yes, the sight of dead dogs makes me sad. Something needs to be done about that- like the animal behind the wheel should be breaking and honking for those poor things when they drift on the road sniffing for food. And quit using high beam please; since it blinds your other co-animals behind the wheel on the opposite side.

Do catch Madagascar 2. The penguins are total killers. Reminds me of art school days when we saw resemblence in certain human behaviour to specific animals. For examples some of us are hyenas- waiting to feed off what has happended, or cows- just languishing around and chewing the cud. But I wish we were all meerkats. We could learn so much from them- especially in today's environment.
I'm a buffalo. No doubt about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...