Saturday, May 17, 2008

Roll with it!

a 15 hundredth of a desire spiking into the brain from the back of the head is scroggling through my hair and swizzles the scalp, and I reach for the itch but when I look up, I sense a breeze I missed which I wished I kissed. I wonder at the blunder and let it go again. Is it a pang of standing shirtless in a forest at the edge of a waterfall- wishing I bit the bullet and jumped, or is it me standing on a pavement, about to cross the road to complete my reduler scheduler againer? Another day goes by and I kept wishing I was in a forest, a river, a nobody near a nothing, nothingness for something more meaningful. If not this, then a higher sky, you liar- try. A cloud to rocket past, blast past the half mast at last. A biker no, a hiker no, like her? yes. Mess, mess, mess. Passionate people cry at work. A plate of anything is a king's meal when you're famished, a well earned meal can make me happy.

The Spiderwick Chronicles, Iron man. you'll love both- if you're 16.
Nokia's campaign for their navigation system says, 'Let's never get lost again.'
O please get lost- don't take the fun off life. It's all about getting lost once in a while.
Random thought of the week- If you are going through some sort of a personal change, get a brand new pair of shoes. It's like shedding old skin. Change is good- let's roll with it!

6 comments:

  1. "Nobody near a nothing....are you a Samuel Beckett fan....he has the final verdict on nothingness....the existential angst...and yeah I agree "It's all about getting lost once in a while" but I guess it would scare me if it happens more often than that....so does the famished gentleman earn his meals or cook his meals or earns to cook his meals....haha...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi... these are mindless non- sensical rambles! no haven't heard of samuel beckett. just googled him though and came across 'whoroscope'. woho that's not easy reading at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For all you know, these mindless non-sensical rambles of yours are pastlife repressions....who knows if it was you who authored Whoroscope in the 17th century...haha..that is if you believe in past life and the afterlife for that matter.....okay this one is not such tough reading...have you heard of Brian Weiss...u can google him out too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. man where are you digging these guys from :)... ok he's into past life etc... no i'm not into past life stuff either but its interesting to know that ramblings are fingerprints of the sub conscious etc. in that case i'm pretty much messed up i figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So do you think your life has a mission?

    ReplyDelete
  6. uff lets not try to predict anything... live it!

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...