Sunday, March 09, 2008

flickr

checked out crusade in jeans, sweeney todd, 10000 BC. All missable. I couldn't recommend Sweeney unless you're ok with cannibalism! The end can turn your stomach a bit, and I thought I was tough. But if you have to, really really have to catch a creepy dark and slimy Tim Burton flick (sleepy hollow/ edward scissorhands/ charlie and the chocolate factory), then go for it.

10000 bc is ok if you are really into 3d graphics and period flicks and how 3 teaspoons of imagination can cook up a world like that with mammoths helping out in the construction of the pyramids.
Crusade in jeans. You've got to be desparate for a movie to see this. This was a special screening for me.
That makes it 35 movies in the hall in the last 3 months. Can I touch 100 by December? fingies crossed!

4 comments:

  1. 35 in 3 months...not bad Mr. Kariyal! No more do I need to google for movie reviews....I can just visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya sure... but dont go with my thoughts.. just see the flick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw 10,000 BC yesterday. Someone said the BC stands for banal cliches, because the movie has ten thousand of them. The lone warrior, kidnapped woman, surrogate dad, wise woman.. the list just goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah totally... thats why micheal clayton rocked!

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...