Wednesday, January 03, 2007

smorgasbord

Scribble for the day-
Out with some pics stuck in my phone for quite a while now. Saw kabul express.. this is what afghanistan looks like. Wish I see more of this in cnn-


me a big fan of Big Chill-



talented dude-


Menwhopause play in the skyroom-

went for a seminar on the works of Vaibhav Kumaresh. He is the creator of Simpoo on channel V and the amaron battery ads. Here at a seminar on stop motion animation that lasted a day, he and his colleagues created a character with wire armature and clay. After a couple of hours they started the animation by taking a picture at a time. It took an hour to create a 3-second animation by taking 50 pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch!

    I like the way you've taken the shot of the movie...its an interesting composition in itself.

    Skyroom was a lovely memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and the cold topped it!

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...