Monday, October 09, 2006

run baby run!

I need a window
so I can wake up to a mountainscape
not a sound but birds in the trees
go back to sleep... snoozzzzzzzzzz...
tea water boiling,
a half destroyed piano
the hall rings with every key you connect with
it's that silent
bathe and plonk on a bench in the morning sunlight
pancakes and tea
walk up the hill
down the hill
a cute little store that sells wine... and drawing sheets!

nothing is as precious as moments of irrelevance
those with no agenda
no purpose
if I am in the rat race now
its so I can earn that nothingness
so toss in 2 t shirts in a bag
drive away to devdar woods
so run babes
so you can walk through those woods again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...