Monday, April 24, 2006

Rafting down Shivpuri







a river ran through me
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I haven't done anything till I've done it at least twice; because by then, IT does ME.

>> Break <<
out of the shell that hardens to soften the rebel inside

^ Jump ^
from the edge to escape the fear of nothing

* Splash *
into a stillness or it could bury my soul

~ Swim ~
in the river that frees me from the tarmac I don't belong to

# Soak #
up the melting ice that trickles to the warm lap of Shivpuri

// Paddle \through the rapids that are more real than the meaningless ones in my 'life'

:0 Howl :0
with the river or that cubicled silence will kill the animal that I am

>Retain<
my sanity with a bunch S Krayzee S I M

:) Cherish :)
a weekend $pent on nothing to own

;) Gloat ;)
on gaining more than I bargained for

~ ~ aye saala, abhi abhi, hua yakeen ~ ~


1 comment:

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...