Saturday, October 08, 2005

random weekender thoughts

Time Space & You
Did I say I need Time to work things out? Its because I Space out thinking of You
Did I say I need Space to work it out- You are worth my Time
Did I say I need You to work this out? It's Time to make that Space.

wanted a dvd player so was online checking out reviews. by the end of it, i got so bored i didn't want it. at this rate, i'll never own anything!!!
work. that's where the real headrush's at. it fulfills my existence. it changes. i live again, everytime.


by far one of the most effective images i've seen my whole life.
jaae jis disha mein chaahe, wahi des
- lyrics from 'swades'

interesting gateway page...









a bird can fly; but it couldn't imagine what i'd do if i could fly.

'salaam namste' was paisa vasool. arshad warsi and saif were funny. as usual, javed jafri overdid it again.

a prayer for the people in pakistan. tsunami/earthquakes are happening around us... hasn't hit us yet. what are we... bloody lucky? it cant be a single plate that we're on that's sliding along like the fault lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...