Sunday, April 03, 2005

Hazarding Poetry VIII- In good spirit, amigos!



Friends. Love.
And Spirit, in good spirit.
don't leave me now, lead me,
Prop me up, I need it.

We need some time. Time out.
At cross roads we are,
sometimes on the edge and need to space out.

Not knowing what to do with ourselves can be a curse.
shall we steal a moment from our regular lives, purse
not those lips today and share some strength,
at length.

At the end of the tunnel, I know, there is light.
Show it to me, I know I can see, but's it's not in sight.

Dear partners in crime, hold me. a hug can charge a lifeless life
to go on to face more strife. It will suffice.

Drink with me, amigos, cheers!
for, tomorrow, I can face me fears.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these r not just words...i feel its from the soul...a deep cry...ones inner self....the truth...a call for "ich"....My heart grows burning in this alien flame in a dream returning

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I've got to tell you the truth - and the truth is - The poems are getting better - good part ... BUT - I'd really like to see you take off the 'Hazarding Poetry' ... Honestly. Its time you get out of that shell and ... come on, give them good names - I believe they deserve good names now ... esp. since its no longer a hazard :-) In good spirit, Amigo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...