Sunday, August 01, 2004

Getting Things Done : end notes

It's been 3 months since it started and has thankfully reached a finale I was afraid we wouldn't see. The basketball board for the kids finally got put up. I painted the board with 2 coats of enamel and red oxide on the metal support. The problem is, it's still wobbly when a ball hits it. I think next time, the board needn't be so big.
The dimensions of the smaller box inside is 45cm x 59cm.
-1 tin of white enamel
-1 tin of black enamel
-1 tin of red enamel
-1 litre turpentine
-2 brushes
-1 red oxide
-metal sandpaper
-cloth
-screwdriver for stirring the enamel
This should come handy sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! nice to know that your persistence paid off at the end.
    - Reena

    ReplyDelete

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...