Saturday, March 06, 2004

Needed the dimensions for an illustration I was going to do for Jeevan in Chennai. Here's what I wrote to him:

Subj: yaar I have the weekend but not too long

to work on the tangiblizationalistical aspect of the visualisation of this illustration. The space and time defined will give us a perspective in retrospect to the scenario in question. But for this I need the specifications to frame the thought process so in order to associate imagery with the context in mind to assimilate the graphicalitiousiosity of the projected image in debate. But the work pouring into this exercise; will it pour like hot molten steel in moulds of couldron in a steel plant akin to this process where the combined ideas will melt into the couldron of photoshop and our online intercourse to formulate an image, an idea, a visual, a projection? I ask thee my friend, my bossom buddy, my partner in crime, mon ami... will it? huhuhuhuhuh will it? Look up into the sky of seemless limits for ideas and it may or may not come. Look away from everything and the idea will sit upon your shoulders like a butterfly, a soul harrowed out of its mind to finally settle, to become part of something that was meant to be. The amazement derived from the moment is that it has not yet happened, it has not floated away from its placenta, it has taken seed, it has been conceived. A paradigm shift in ideas will occur when we toy with the space, a defined space. why defined? Defined, confined, arrested spaces make us revolt. To look for escape from those confines is the purpose of the human soul and we must find the key, which is, elements placed strategically in those confines to make it infinite, to give a viewer a world that exists nowhere and everywhere, the pure purpose of art. Bhai mere, dimensions dede... Love you man

I'll give credit where its due. I was listening to John Mayer's 'Clarity' in an endless loop while I hammered this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...