Monday, October 06, 2003

I've become aware of two very young people in my acquaintance who've lost their lives. They were very capable, open-thinking, creative people; more like free, beautiful butterflies who'd do their own thing. Life is short, yes, but do take care of yourself because your being around does make a big positive difference in other people's lives, somewhere. You may think differently, but you never know how the very thought of you makes someone's day better. Personally, I'm not the kind who'd ache to live endlessly, but through all the negatives we go through, there are moments which make this life wonderful. I'm writing this unhappily, but I know there's something great ahead. If you're still reading this, I love you.

I went to NGMA again on Sunday. This was my 4th class. No model this time, only outdoor sketching. There was this modern art sculpture sitting in the sun which we studied regarding the sunlight and shade. Nice exercise. There's God sneaking around everywhere, in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordpress it is!

I have moved to Wordpress. After much introspection and discussion on what Blogger and Wordpress are capable of, I figured a one-stop shop...